Players - Beginner to Professional
Private and Semi-Private Lessons
Girls & Boys - $35. / half hour $70. / full hour
Camps offered : Players 9 - 18 yrs old / 1-2 yrs. experience
1. Program is 2 nights per week – 8 weeks total – 1.5 hours each night - $720.
2. Program is 1 night per week - 8 weeks total - 1.5 hours each night - $310.
LOCATION : Extra Innings - 782 Haunted Lane, Bensalem, Pa. 19020
Dates and Times TBD, based on the groups' needs.
Groups of 4 players needed. Girls Camps & Boys Camps
Sign up today - Call or Email to schedule
Ron Kaplan - RkSk5760@comcast.net or 215-518-5728
Camp Focus & Objectives
1. Dynamic stretching
2. ‘Plyometric’ training program to develop strength, quickness and prevent injuries
Objective measurements of speed / strength / power -
Training includes individual charts, and training is based on the athlete's ability.
c. Receiving with running situation
4. Receiving & Presentation
a. Fastball vs. Curveball – two distinct methods
6. Transfers – proper mechanics for the fastest hands possible
7. Throwing – arm action and pop times
a. Various footwork movements, for different pitch location
b. Arm strength training
8. Force plays, tag plays, bunts, special situations
9. Communicating with your pitcher, umpires and team
10. Calling games- How, What, When, Why. Many other factors: Umpires zone, pitcher’s strength, hitter’s weakness, game situation, and a few more.